Network West is an Incorporated Association and is guided by its Constitution.
Network West Constitution – Statement of Purposes
Recognising the diverse nature, and the autonomy of each member of the Association, the purpose for which the Association is established is:
- To act as a mutual support network and information sharing group for all neighbourhood houses & Community Centres which are members of the Association
- To provide an advocacy role in representing the interests of member Houses in development of community development practice and in sustaining viability and growth
- To support individual houses in developing effective operation of their organisation
- To encourage and work towards developing partnerships to enhance the work of member houses
- To provide training, access to training and resources, and professional development opportunities for Houses
- To develop and implement policies and strategies for the Management Committee
- To promote the philosophies of the Neighbourhood House Sector within the wider community
- To work with other networks and organisations to strengthen and enrich the Neighbourhood House Sector at regional, state and national levels.
For Network West Constitution Click Here