Network West supports Neighbourhood Houses / Community Centres in the Western Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
Network West is an Incorporated Association with a Committee of Governance and is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services’ ‘Neighbourhood Houses Coordination Program (NHCP)’ and via a Membership fee.
For more info on NHCP Program Guidelines Click Here
Network West aims to support the Neighbourhood House sector by:
- disseminating information on local updates, funding opportunities and good practice models
- strengthening community development knowledge and practice
- raising the profile of Neighbourhood Houses in the western region
- facilitating relevant professional development opportunities
- advocating on behalf of the sector to local and state government bodies and
- supporting Committees of Management with governance and policies and procedures.